Notice for Health Exhibition & Free Health Checkup
OPEN FOR ALL
Venue: Bharat Sevashram Sangha Hospital, Diamond Harbour Road, Near IIM Joka, P. O. Pailan, Kolkata – 700104
Date: 15th to 17th April 2019
Timing: 10 am to 3 pm
A 3 day Health Exhibition will be held on the occasion of 11th foundation day of Bharat Sevashram Sangha Hospital to arouse health awareness among general public. Everybody is cordially invited to visit this exhibition.
There won’t be entry fees for the exhibition and all diagnostic testing in the exhibition shall be done Free of Cost.
The proverb ‘prevention is better than cure’ is a good teaching to us to save us from being ill and help us to be in well being status. Being indifferent or negligent to our health may definitely cause illness which may end to the costly cure and perhaps, sometimes impossible to get normal health. People, who already had suffered difficulties in life, well understand the value of the prevention. But, it is better, if people can understand its value before getting into any difficulty and start leading a healthier lifestyle.
The Health exhibition will be conducted by distinguished doctors and medical professionals who will educate the public on various aspects of health, fitness, prevention of diseases and lifestyle improvements.
Following Free health checkups and Diagnostic testing shall be done:-
- Bone Densitometry test (Age 50 years and above – previous booking required)
- Lung Function Test (Previous booking required)
- Blood sugar and blood grouping
- Automated Urine test
- Eye Glucoma checkup
- Tear test for Dry Eye
- ENT Checkup
- Dental Checkup
- Tooth sensitivity test
- Blood pressure
Main topics of the exhibition:-
- All facts about diabetes, treatment and prevention
- Advice on Cancer and it’s prevention by renowned oncologist
- Kidney disease prevention and renal diet
- Pollution and its effects
- Glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy
- Tooth and oral cancer
- Anatomy of Ear and prevention of discharge from ear
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases – AIDS, Syphilis, Gonorrhea
- Healthy diet and food adulteration
- Orthopedic diseases, Arthritis, Joint Replacement etc.
- Causes of stress and tension, their effect on health and how to reduce them
- Mother and child health
- First Aid management
- Disaster management
This Post Has One Comment
The World Health Day is a global health awareness day celebrated every year on 7 April, under the sponsorship of the World Health Organization, as well as other related organizations. In 1948, the WHO held the First World Health Assembly. ..