All Facilities Available Under One Roof
Outdoor and Peripheral Services
① School Health Camps – in remote villages with no medical facility.
② Free Health checkup camps in villages.
③ Health Awareness Camps – to create awareness among public, regarding Diabetes, Hypertension, Dental hygiene etc.
School of Nursing
Considering the scarcity of trained nurse as well as to improve our nursing services, we have started carrier oriented diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course affiliated by Indian Nursing Council.
- Temple and Prayer Hall
- Night stay facility for patient relative
- Yoga Hall
- 410 seats Auditorium for seminar and other academic purpose.
24 hours Ambulance Service (Ph: 09073368556)
24 Hours Pharmacy
All types of quality medicine round the clock at a special discounted rate.
Expansion in Phase-II with 500 beds
- State of the art OT complex with 12 major OTs and CSSD
- Cardiology & Cardiothoracic dept. with Cath lab.
- 80 bedded Critical Care Unit with ICCU/ICU/ ITU
- Snake bite Unit
- Nephrology and Dialysis Unit
- Pediatric & Neonatology Dept. with NICU
- Gynae & Obstetrics Dept. with Mother and Baby care
- Blood Bank with blood component facility
- Advance Radio Imaging – MRI, PET
- Research wing and Postgraduate Training.