सर्वे सन्तु निरामया:
The Sangha has started first phase of a 500 bedded multispecialty hospital near Joka, Kolkata considering the local need and demand on one side and to make a medical institution of excellence on the other side.
BHARAT SEVASHRAM SANGHA HOSPITAL
DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY TREATMENT TO COVID-19 PATIENTS.
Post lockdown period the following medical services are available :-
1) EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT services round the clock.
2) ADMISSION IN CRITICAL CARE(ICU) round the clock.
3) ADMISSION IN MEDICAL INDOOR.
4) GENERAL SURGERY , ORTHOPEDIC , ENT SURGERY AND NEUROSURGERY OPERATIONS.
5) MEDICINE , SURGERY , ORTHOPEDIC , SKIN , GYENECOLOGY , ENT , UROLOGY , DENTAL & OTHER OPD clinics.
6) CT SCAN and MRI (9am-4pm).
7) PATHOLOGICAL LAB TEST (9am -4pm).
8) USG , ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY – BY APPOINTMENT.
9) DIGITAL X-RAY and ECG.
10) PHARMACY AND OTHER SERVICES.
BHARAT SEVASHRAM SANGHA SCHOOL OF NURSING
Under Bharat Sevashram Sangha Hospital
GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY (GNM) COURSE
(Recognized by Indian Nursing Council and affiliated to West Bengal Nursing Council )
· Passed H.S. (10+2) or equivalent examination (Preferably in Science), minimum 40% in English & excluding Vocational Stream.
· Unmarried female candidate Age : 17 years to 27 years as on 31.12.20.
· Resident of West Bengal for last 5 years.
· Candidate should be medically fit.
· Application Form & Prospectus to be collected from Bharat Sevashram Sangha Hospital on payment of Rs. 500/= from 14.10.2020 to 20.10.2020 Between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Except Sunday).
· Xerox copy of H.S. Mark Sheet must be furnished during the collection of application forms.
For more details contact:-
The Principal, School of Nursing,
Bharat Sevashram Sangha Hospital, Diamond Harbour Road
Near I.I.M. Joka, P.O. Pailan, Kolkata – 700104
Contact no: 7021209379, 9433326151
- Critical Care Unit (ICU & HDU)— 28 bedded
- Indoor Service — At present hospital has 100 bedded Indoor Facilities
- Orthopedics Surgery — Arthroscopic reconstruction, Joint replacement etc.
- Laparoscopic Surgery and General Surgery — Lap-chole, Lap-appendics, Tumour Surgery, Cesetromy
- Neuro Surgery — Craniotomy, Laminectomy, Discectomy, Spinal Fixatation, etc.
- Urology — Bladder Surgery, TURP, TURBT, PCNL, URSL
- ENT Department — Microsurgery, Endoscopic surgery, Audiometry, Tympanometry, etc.
- Eye Department — IOL, Microsurgeries, Phaco surgery, DCR, Vitrectomy, Laser surgeries, etc.
- 24 Hours’ EMERGENCY Service — All types of Cases except Burn, Delivery and Pediatrics
- O P D & Polyclinic — Daily 9 am to 5 pm (Except Sunday & Holidays)
- M.R.I. — M.R.I. Brain, Angio, Joints, Spine, MRCP, etc.
- C.T. Scan (16 Slices) — CT Brain, CT Abdomen, Triphasic CT scan, CT Angio.
- Fully Automated Pathological Lab — Including Immunology/Serology, Hormone Assay, Histopathology
- Digital X-Ray — Routine and Special X-Ray (I.V.P., Urethrogram)
- ECG and Echocardiography, TMT and Holter Monitoring
- U.S.G. & Colour Doppler
- Endoscopy & Colonoscopy
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- 24 Hours’ AMBULANCE Services
- 24 Hours’ Pharmacy
- POST LOCKDOWN PHASE OPD CLINIC HAS STARTED WITH FOLLOWING SCHEDULE June 27, 2020
- TREATMENT FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN HOSPITAL April 14, 2020
- BSS Hospital is now dedicated for treatment of non-covid patients April 12, 2020
- Dialysis unit started with lowest price February 21, 2020
- Health Exhibition – 2019 April 17, 2019
- Notice for Health Exibition & Free Health Checkup April 4, 2019
- Nursing Lamp Lighting and Pledge taking ceremony March 7, 2019
- First Hand Washing Week Celebration January 26, 2019
- New Website Launch January 1, 2019
- Relief at Bandwan, Purulia December 17, 2018
A huge sum of money will be required to complete this humanitarian project. We earnestly hope that the generous public throughout India and abroad will continue their liberal help in favour of the Sangha Hospital, so that we may face the cry of distressed people from whichever quarters it may come.