सर्वे सन्तु निरामया:
The Sangha has started first phase of a 500 bedded multispecialty hospital near Joka, Kolkata considering the local need and demand on one side and to make a medical institution of excellence on the other side.
- Critical Care Unit (ICU & HDU)— 28 bedded
- Indoor Service — At present hospital has 100 bedded Indoor Facilities
- Orthopedics Surgery — Arthroscopic reconstruction, Joint replacement etc.
- Laparoscopic Surgery and General Surgery — Lap-chole, Lap-appendics, Tumour Surgery, Cesetromy
- Neuro Surgery — Craniotomy, Laminectomy, Discectomy, Spinal Fixatation, etc.
- Urology — Bladder Surgery, TURP, TURBT, PCNL, URSL
- ENT Department — Microsurgery, Endoscopic surgery, Audiometry, Tympanometry, etc.
- Eye Department — IOL, Microsurgeries, Phaco surgery, DCR, Vitrectomy, Laser surgeries, etc.
- 24 Hours’ EMERGENCY Service — All types of Cases except Burn, Delivery and Pediatrics
- O P D & Polyclinic — Daily 9 am to 5 pm (Except Sunday & Holidays)
- M.R.I. — M.R.I. Brain, Angio, Joints, Spine, MRCP, etc.
- C.T. Scan (16 Slices) — CT Brain, CT Abdomen, Triphasic CT scan, CT Angio.
- Fully Automated Pathological Lab — Including Immunology/Serology, Hormone Assay, Histopathology
- Digital X-Ray — Routine and Special X-Ray (I.V.P., Urethrogram)
- ECG and Echocardiography, TMT and Holter Monitoring
- U.S.G. & Colour Doppler
- Endoscopy & Colonoscopy
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- 24 Hours’ AMBULANCE Services
- 24 Hours’ Pharmacy
A huge sum of money will be required to complete this humanitarian project. We earnestly hope that the generous public throughout India and abroad will continue their liberal help in favour of the Sangha Hospital, so that we may face the cry of distressed people from whichever quarters it may come.